We are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented individual to join our team as a Junior Security Consultant. In this role, you will work closely with our senior security consultants to identify and assess potential security risks and vulnerabilities within our clients' systems and networks. You will also be responsible for recommending and implementing security measures to help protect against cyber threats and ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of our clients' data and systems.
- Conduct security assessments and risk assessments of client systems and networks
- Identify and report on potential security vulnerabilities and risks
- Recommend and implement security measures to mitigate identified risks and vulnerabilities
- Assist with the development and maintenance of security policies and procedures
- Participate in incident response and forensic investigations as needed
- Stay up-to-date with the latest security technologies, trends, and best practices
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field
- 1-2 years of experience in the field of information security
- Familiarity with security frameworks and standards such as ISO 27001, NIST, and COBIT
- Proficiency with security tools and technologies such as firewalls, intrusion detection/prevention systems, and vulnerability scanners
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.